Words like patient-centricity and operational resilience have become common among pharmaceutical companies these days post the Covid-19 pandemic. The threat has significantly reinforced among pharma companies the importance of staying on their toes to cater to market needs with agility and speed. No company can think of rising in the healthcare market if it resorts to passiveness or fails to meet market needs with consumer-friendliness. Therefore, growing competition can be seen among the Indian suppliers and exporters to differentiate themselves from the rest with most adopting more patient-friendly measures and supplying vital medicines and other products across multiple drug categories at competitive prices, exactly as per schedules promised. One such Indian company specialising in effective and low-cost Generic Medicines, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Anti Cancer Medicines & Injections, COVID-19 Medicine & Products, IV Fluids-Intravenous Infusion, Antiseptic and Disinfectant, etc., is Vea Impex from Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The company deals in multiple product types like oral solids, liquids, topical ointments, biologicals and others. All products are purchased in bulk from reputed pharma companies that hold international approvals for their production and quality testing practices. As a trader, exporter and wholesaler, the company not just associates with providers of branded medicines but also remains active at various stages of the value chain to best serve its network of worldwide customers. Its established office in Mumbai is spacious enough and integrates multiple departments specializing in drug procurement, testing, approval, packaging and dispatch.
Since the time the company delivered its first batch of medicines to its very first customer in 2009, it has been honouring values like client centricity, business integrity, fairness and professionalism for forging healthy business relations and staying on track in business. From leveraging diverse experiences of its professionals to well adhering to legal and regulatory requirements, the company has been doing everything possible as a licensed seller of Generic Medicines, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Anti Cancer Medicines & Injections, COVID-19 Medicine & Products, IV Fluids-Intravenous Infusion, Antiseptic and Disinfectant, etc. It intends to carry on with the same spirit to make huge inroads into the global pharma market.
Today, the company has attained a level of excellence in the pharma trading and export field like no other Indian company. Its quality assured product range and outstanding service support have led to its glorious market profile. At all times it grows its business knowledge, trains its employees to very high standards and maintains ongoing interaction with customers to sustain its spot as a preferred supplier and wholesaler of Generic Medicines, Surgical Products, Veterinary Products and Medicines and other supplies. Want to experience the product reliability and service efficiency of Vea Impex? Get in touch with a company expert to join its expanding network of clients today!
Cooperation overrides competition, which is well understood by competent leaders in business. Cooperation does not necessarily mean collaborating with a competing organization but also forging strong networks among employees within an organisation for bolstering its work performance and efficiency. Meaningful partnerships at the workplace where all employees feel equally valued, appreciated and supported leads to their contributing a fair share towards forging meaningful partnerships with clients. Therefore, Mr. Manthan Rohit Shah who leads the team at Vea Impex well illustrates the importance of collaboration and fair team play at all times. He adopts a strategic foresight to honestly evaluate the individual skills of each employee, and pave the way for their combined success and the success of each client.
Why Choose Vea Impex?
- 1. Vendors: The company and its vendors supplying Generic Medicines, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Anti Cancer Medicines & Injections, COVID-19 Medicine & Products, IV Fluids-Intravenous Infusion, Antiseptic and Disinfectant, etc., remain fully aligned with one another and work effectively adopting the best work procedures for the greater welfare of clients.
- 2. Team: The company segregates professionals into different teams, each harnessing individual strengths to best contribute towards the profits of clients and the prosperity of the company. People from diverse professional and cultural backgrounds stay on the same page when working cohesively to meet specific client needs as per their expectations.
- 3. Price & Delivery: While operations related to procurement and packaging are done in strong agreement with global quality practices, the company remains equally enthusiastic about making deliveries across borders with unmatchable speed. It overrides complex transportation challenges of any kind & scale, quickly delivering competitively-priced products throughout the world from its base in Mumbai, India.
Vision & Mission
The firm capitalizing on its considerable trade and export knowledge aims to grow responsibly in the global market of Generic Medicines, Pharmaceutical Drugs, Anti Cancer Medicines & Injections, COVID-19 Medicine & Products, IV Fluids-Intravenous Infusion, Antiseptic and Disinfectant, etc., also giving everyone access to a better quality of life in the process.
Fact Sheet of Vea Impex
Nature of Business
Wholesaler, Trader, Supplier and Exporter
Mr Manthan Rohit Shah
Kotak Mahindra Bank
No. of Employees:
Year of Establishment
Central Sales Tax No.
Company Registration No.
Income Tax Registration No.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Supplier, Trading Company, Wholesaler, Retailer, Dealer
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 15
- ESTABLISHMENT 2014
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 100 Lakhs
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Saturday
- GST NO 27AALFV8912H1ZP