High Quality Indonesian Patchouli Oil

High Quality Indonesian Patchouli Oil

Offered By
Ud Tehnik Persada
View more details

Ud Tehnik Persada

Mr. Hanz Limav
Medan, Sumatera Utara ...More Jl Kol Yos Sudarso 158, Medan, Sumatera Utara, 20156, Indonesia

Open Map

Product Details

Offered ByUd Tehnik Persada
Product Description

For the varied requirements of our clients, we are engaged in supplying a wide range of High Quality Indonesian Patchouli Oil from Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia. It can be inhaled, diffused in a vaporizer, or applied directly to skin. Inhaling the scent of patchouli oil or absorbing it through the skin helps transmit messages to the limbic system, a brain region thata s involved in controlling emotions and influences the nervous system. Today, patchouli oil is used as a fragrance in skin and personal care products, air fresheners, laundry detergents, and paper towels. Ita s also used as incense and as a base note for perfumes. Discover more interesting facts about patchouli oil

PRODUCT DETAILS :-
Model Number : INDOPAK-PAT01
Uses : Perfume Mixtures, Healing Ointment.
Origin : Indonesia
Raw Material : Leaves
Grade : A
Color : Clear dark yellow to reddish brown
Packaging : Plastic Drums or Bulk
Supply Type : OEM/ODM
Certificate : MSDS, COA.

BUYING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
Port of Loading : Belawan, Medan, Indonesia
Payment Terms : Bank Transfer (T/T), L/C
Payment : By T/T, 30% deposit and remaining 70% before shipment. L/C are accepted for all large orders.
MOQ : 25 Kilogram
Delivery Terms : FOB or CIF
Delivery Time : 5-14 days
Delivery Details : LCL or 20 FT Container (ISOtank or Flexibag, as per request)

Company Details

UD Tehnik Persada, Established in 1990 at Medan in Sumatera Utara, is leading Supplier of Essential Oils & Aromatics in Indonesia. UD Tehnik Persada is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading High Quality Indonesian Patchouli Oil, UD Tehnik Persada has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality High Quality Indonesian Patchouli Oil etc.
Focusing on a customer centric approach, UD Tehnik Persada has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Essential Oils & Aromatics in bulk from UD Tehnik Persada at Trade India quality-assured products.

  • BUSINESS TYPE Supplier
  • ESTABLISHMENT 1990
Explore Related Categories
Send Enquiry to Supplier
Ud Tehnik Persada To: