Shorya Product Introduction
The Shorya is a critical care ventilator suitable for intra-hospital transport and sub-acute care of infants, children and adults. The VG60 combines the advantages of a flexible non-invasive ventilator with a fully featured invasive ventilator. It has comprehensive functionality and a user-friendly design. The Shorya’s internal turbine provides needed air pressure along with low-noise functionality.
There are 3 main features that are important to discuss in order to provide a clearer understanding of the VG60.
• Optimized patient-ventilator synchrony
• The Shorya applies intelligent leak compensation technology, which allows the device to achieve a 60 L/min capacity, auto-detect and adjust leak compensation. Thus, any leak during NIV can be accurately compensated.
• Advanced trigger techniques enhance sensitivity and avoid spurious triggering
• Smart ventilation modes—PRVC auto adjusts the pressure support level to achieve the target tidal volume, thus enhancing lung-protection
• Cost-effective solutions
The Shorya aims to give the optimized performance with the lowest user cost.
• Patented, autoclavable, heated exhalation valve
• Built-in flow sensor, non-consumable design
• Upgradable ventilation system software, with USB ports
• Multi-parameter monitoring
• Comprehensive lung mechanics monitoring—including compliance, airway resistance, PEEPi and time constant
• RSBI & WOB provide accurate reference for weaning
• Three waveforms & three loops provide a continuous monitoring of the patient’s condition
GLOBAL MEDICARE IS NOW KNOWN AS BAMC MEDICAL PUBLIC LIMITED. SITUATED IN HARYANA AND BIGGEST SERVICE CENTRE OF ALL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MAINLY ICU VENTILATORS.THERE ARE THREE DIRECTORS AND 200 SHARE HOLDERS IN COMPANY.AROUND 200 STAFF WORK IN COMPANY HAVE HALF FEMALE STAFF.
- BUSINESS TYPE Importer, Manufacturer, Distributor, Trading Company
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 57
- ESTABLISHMENT 2006
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 153 Crores
- CERTIFICATION Manufacturers,free sale and export,msme,eepc,hepc
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Friday
- PAYMENT MODE Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal