A ventilator is a device that supports or recreates the process of breathing by pumping air into the lungs. Sometimes people refer to it as a vent or breathing machine.
Doctors use ventilators if a person cannot breathe adequately on their own. This may be because they are undergoing general anesthesia or have an illness that affects their breathing.
GLOBAL MEDICARE IS NOW KNOWN AS BAMC MEDICAL PUBLIC LIMITED. SITUATED IN HARYANA AND BIGGEST SERVICE CENTRE OF ALL MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MAINLY ICU VENTILATORS.THERE ARE THREE DIRECTORS AND 200 SHARE HOLDERS IN COMPANY.AROUND 200 STAFF WORK IN COMPANY HAVE HALF FEMALE STAFF.
- BUSINESS TYPE Importer, Manufacturer, Distributor, Trading Company
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 57
- ESTABLISHMENT 2006
- ANNUAL TURNOVER Rs 153 Crores
- CERTIFICATION Manufacturers,free sale and export,msme,eepc,hepc
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Friday
- PAYMENT MODE Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit (L/C), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Western Union, Paypal