Apart from other companies we are the reliable company for manufacturing, exporting, importing and supplying excellent quality Speaker Wire. Our offered wire is demanded for covering speaker cables for isolation from heat and electrical shocks. This wire is manufactured by using excellent quality materials with the help of modern tools and techniques under the guidance of trained professionals at our well equipped manufacturing unit. This Speaker Wire is available in various lengths and dimensions for our esteemed customers.
- High conductivity
- Light weight
- Easy installation
- Shock proof
- Subj.758 Section 2 Page 2468 Issued:1968-05-07
- Style 2468
- Flat ribbon cable
Technical Specification :
32 AWG - 16 AWG, solid or stranded.
Extruded PVC, 15 mils minimum average thickness, 13 mils minimum thickness at any point.
Two to one hundred and fifty conductors laid parallel and in one plane. May use same or mixed AWG size. Minimum average and minimum at any point of insulation thickness after ripping shall be 15 mils and 13 mils, respectively. This forms a flat cable with a single row of conductors having a 1/2 in. maximum width web between insulated conductors.
Optional, extruded PVC, 5 mils minimum thickness at any point, 80 mils maximum thickness.
Appliance Wiring Material UL 758.
AWM UL 2468 Specification of Speaker Wire
Specification Of Appliance Wiring Material (AWM)
- For Internal Wiring of Electronic or Audio Appliances
Type And Rating
- Type : AWM 2468 & AWM IA
- Rating Temperature : 80Âº C
- Rated Voltage : 300 Volts
- Material : Bare Annealed Copper Wire ()
- Diameter of Conductor : 0.160mm Â± 0.005mm
- Construction : 22AWG or 17/0.16 mm
- Material : Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Average Thickness : 0.38mm
- Min Thickness : 0.33mm
- Overall Diameter : 1.70mm Â± 0.15mm * 5mm Â± 0.20mm
- Colour : As per Request
- Oven Aging : 168 hours at 113Âº C
- After Aging : Elongation : 65% of unaged
- Tensile Strength : 70% of unaged
- Deformation Test : 1 hour at 121Âº C
- After test : 50% of before
- Cold Test : 1 hour at -10Âº C
- After test : Not show any surface Cracks
- Flame Test : VW-1 & FT-1 as UL & c(UL) request
- Spark Test : 4 KV
- Length : 610M
Pan-international Wire And Cable (M) Sdn. Bhd., Established in 1994 at Penang in Pulau Pinang, is leading Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier of Wires/Cables & Accessories in Malaysia. Pan-international Wire And Cable (M) Sdn. Bhd. is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading Low Voltage Copper Stranded Wire, Pan-international Wire And Cable (M) Sdn. Bhd. has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality Low Voltage Copper Stranded Wire, Hook Up Wire, 6 Wire Ribbon Cable etc. Focusing on a customer centric approach, Pan-international Wire And Cable (M) Sdn. Bhd. has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Wires/Cables & Accessories in bulk from Pan-international Wire And Cable (M) Sdn. Bhd. at Trade India quality-assured products.
- BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Manufacturer, Supplier
- EMPLOYEE COUNT 250
- ESTABLISHMENT 1994
- ANNUAL TURNOVER USD 30 Million
- WORKING DAYS Monday To Sunday