Ultra Slim Lcd Tv With Front Speaker

Ultra Slim Lcd Tv With Front Speaker

Offered By
Hong Jer Yann
View more details Accepts all Domestic/Foreign inquiries

Hong Jer Yann

Mr. Hong Jer Yann
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur ...More 3, jalan UP 3/5A, Taman Ukay Perdana, 68000, Ampang, Selangor, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, 68000, Malaysia

Open Map

Product Details

Offered ByHong Jer Yann
Product Description

Following are the features of Ultra Slim LCD TV With Front Speaker:
1 Fashion and newest style
2 Multimedia USB
3 Cheapest price
4 TOP Quality
5 2x HDMI

Model No. C1 (15"17"19")
Diagonal Size481.4mm(19")
Screen Size455*334mm
Active Area408.24*255.15mm (16: 10)
Pixel Pitch0.2835*0.2835
Back Light : LED
Display Colors16.7M
Contrast Ratio1000: 1
Brightness270CD/m2
Viewing Angle160A /160A
Response Time5ms
Max. Resolution1440 A 900
H-Frequency30-80kHz
V-Frequency55-75Hz
Power Input100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
Powera 40W
Power SavingEPA, VESA
Signal InputRGB 0.7V/75W
Audio
TV, Video
Speaker 2W*4
Input connector VGA *1 + VGA Audio *1
HDMI *1
YPbPr*1
S-Video*1
RCA composite*1
RF in*1
Regulation PSE, CCC, CE
Plug & PlayDDC2B

Sample must be purchased and delivery costs to be paid by buyers. Price can be still be negotiable if not satisfied. Terms and conditions can be changed if not satisfied.

Deposit 90% first on order, pay remaining 10% upon receiving products to avoid bad debts for 500 pieces and above.for order above 1500 pieces, deposit 70% first upon order, pay remaining 30% upon receiving products.

Company Details

Hong jer yann, Established in 2011 at Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur, is leading Exporter, Distributor, Supplier of Television in Malaysia. Hong jer yann is one of Trade India's verified and trusted sellers of listed products. With their extensive experience of supplying and trading Ultra Slim Lcd Tv With Front Speaker, Hong jer yann has made a reputed name for themselves in the market with high quality Ultra Slim Lcd Tv With Front Speaker etc.
Focusing on a customer centric approach, Hong jer yann has a pan-India presence and caters to a huge consumer base throughout the country. Buy Television in bulk from Hong jer yann at Trade India quality-assured products.

  • BUSINESS TYPE Exporter, Distributor, Supplier
  • ESTABLISHMENT 2011
Explore Related Categories
Send Enquiry to Supplier
Hong Jer Yann To: